Helping Buyers and Sellers with their real estate needs since 2008
I grew up in Vancouver and moved to the Bay area as a young adult, where I lived for 18 years. I had my own hair business. In my free time I took interior design classes and eventually did interior decorating as a side business for my clients, friends and for my, at the time, husband’s clients.
When I moved back to Vancouver I retired my scissors and started buying investment properties to flip. Over a two year period I bought, updated and sold 14 properties…I learned so much! 1. How to work with contactors 2. What I should and shouldn’t update (biggest bang for the buck) 3. How to stick to a budget 4. How to negotiate price 5. How to work with realtors. PLUS I was able to use my designs skills. I really loved the whole process.
I had the opportunity to work with many real estate brokers. Some I really liked and some, well…not so much…
I liked buying, updating and flipping properties so much that I decided to get my real estate license. I use my past experiences of buying houses and working with brokers to help me be the best agent that I possibly can be. That is my commitment to you and myself. “I will always put your needs and best interests first. I use my background in interior design to guide and help my sellers in assuring that their home will look the best it can look…And also in helping my buyers with what is most important in picking out a new home.
Commitment To My Clients
- Value the importance of your real estate needs
- Listen carefully
- Represent you and your interests
- Communicate consistently with you
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Commit my full expertise to you throughout the buying and/or selling process
- Utilize all available resources
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and professionalism
- And most importantly, make the process FUN…
- Partner together to successfully accomplish your real estate goals throughout the transaction and long after
- Help you find your dream home! Homes for sale Coldwell Banker in Vancouver, WA